Home

My my My my

2019 News
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2019 News
Posted by: of hollistervikings.com
Date/Time:
The 2019 Pop Warner Season is fast approaching!
Registration is just around the corner for the 2019 HYF&C Season!
Board Applications have been posted on our hollistervikings.com website for the upcoming season. If interested in becoming a part of our amazing Vikings Board please apply! Applications are due, postmarked, by January 20, 2019. The elections will be held at checkin of our end of year banquet.
Our 2018 Vikings End of the Year Banquet will be held Sunday February 10, 2019 at 1pm at the Hollister Vets Building. Awards will be given to all participants of the 2018 season. Lunch and desserts will be served. Rostered Players and Coaches are free of charge. Adults are $10 and children 10&under are $5. Please RSVP to your team moms so we can get a headcount to be sure we have enough. There will also be the kids raffle as well as a adult raffle. Kids raffle is free for participants that attend. They will be entered at the check-in table. We will also have a raffle for other prizes such as gift cards and other fun stuff. Tickets will be $1 each, 6 for $5, or Arm Length for $20. This event will be a great chance to send off an amazing season. All awards and trophies will be present! Photo Opp☺️ (Ps-Good Luck to our Cheer at Jamz Nationals in Las Vegas!!)
Early Registration will be offered at our Banquet. Returning families will be given a $50 discount if you signup and pay registration in Full on Feb 10th. Paperwork only that day 🙂 Fittings will be done at our first Official Registration. Registration Fees are $300 for Football, $275 for Cheer, and $125 for Mascots. Yes, MASCOTS!! Our Cheer program will be bringing back our Mascot division for 3 & 4 year olds that would like to Cheer!! (Uniform costs will be determined at a later date)
Our first Official 2019 HYF&C Vikings Open Registration will be held on Sunday March 3rd at the Hollister Vets Building. They will begin at 10am and end at 2pm. Sizings and Fittings will be conducted at this time. ALL PAPERWORK will need to be filled out in full!! Fundraiser opportunities will be available at this event as well.
Coaching applications for football and cheer are available online. They will also be available at our Banquet. Deadline to submit is tbd.. So don?t delay!!
The 2018 Board would like to THANK all of our amazing Families. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child?s life. Looking forward to many more years with you all.
💜One Family One Team💜Vikings💜VKA💜  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2019 News    4 months ago